วันอังคารที่ 4 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

CAN I TRUST YOU

Greetings to you.Please forgive me as it might not be proper to discus such an issue with you over the internet.I am sure you are aware the internet has been abused by fraudstars.I am the Business Manager Bank of Ireland in London.
Your sincere partnership is required to enable me transfer some funds(12 Million GBP) to your account for both of us.I am open for negotiation in terms of your percentage so far you put in your utmost attention and sincerity due
to the nature of this transaction.i assure all documents to back you up will be provided by me.Please respond to me via email for more details.Please if you are interested do respond back to me via my personal email: barbely@live.com

Best Regards,
Brien Dennis
barbely@live.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น